Wednesday, February 09, 2005

STATIC-FREE

Dropped by Anti-Static's office to... um... sniff around (heheh), when, lo and behold! I meet the man himself as I waited for the elevator ride to their floor.

It was pure serendipity, for had I not gotten off at the wrong side of Buendia, I would have been there earlier, and would have missed his arrival by minutes.

We managed to exhange vital info in the span of two cigs at his awesome nicotine perch 26 floors above the pavement (that spot makes for prime duskwatching, I tell ya).

And while no debris fell as he spoke about the wonders of his world, my jaw sure did.

Comments:
Two cigs too short, men. Hehe.

And if I snap, bystanders 26 floors below should watch out for falling debris, about 5'9 in height, 190 pounds.

Cheerio!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?