Wednesday, June 06, 2007

VI

Stolen from Dodo.

Six Weird Things About Me.

“Each player of this game starts with 6 weird things about him/herself. People who get tagged need to write a blog entry of their own as well as state the rule clearly. In the end, you need to tag 6 people as well and list their names. Don’t forget to let them know they’ve been tagged!”

What?

Just six?

Let's see...

I. Jumped from the 2nd floor of the school building to the park below when I was in Grade 2. Er... Don't try this at home kiddies. I guess it was a combination of the right type of grass, the right type of shoes, and the right amount of luck along with some overtime work from my guardian angel that I landed feet first and suffered no injury whatsoever.

II. Around that time, I had been caught by my grandmother talking to the medallion around my neck. Printed on the metal was the blessed countenance of Voltes V.

III. When they asked me to draw cars in grade school, I drew tail-finned Cadillacs. Then again, I guess I watched way too much oldies on TV. And the latest set of encyclopedias at home was the Book of Knowledge purchased back when JFK was still president.

IV. At the ground floor bathroom of our old house, I couldn't help but count how many times the dipper had to go into the big drum of water everytime I had to fill a small bucket. Six.

V. Used to lipsynch to rock music complete with a busted electric guitar I stringed up with steel wire left over from the sampayan. This was cured by actually learning to play a working guitar.

VI. I love the smell of money.
Crisp.
Newly-printed.

Money.

Mmmmmmmm.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?