Monday, June 28, 2004

DREAMED A DREAM

Dozed off while reading in bed and I had this dream (it was nightmarish for a time because I had to wear a necktie in a scene *shudders*) that seemed to take up the whole night.

Though I don't have enough psych units under my belt, I have watched enough shrink sessions in the Sopranos to hazard an interpretation.

I think it was mostly about different kinds of relationships in my life. The thread that connected this epic length dream was a young lady that was with me for practically the entire stretch. And everyone, including me, in the dream thought she was rather familiar...but no one could remember why.

While there may not have been any scenes where I was running around, unable to get away from whatever horrible thing chasing me (now that's a nightmare), the dream felt so long that I woke up tired.

I need a nap.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?