Thursday, August 12, 2004

WISH GRANTED

I want to work here, I thought as I looked around Ayala Avenue.

This was around the time I went job hunting for the first time. I was fresh out of college and, watching the nicely dressed people heading into the glittering skyscrapers, Makati felt like the place for me. I looked up the lofty blue Rufino Tower. Yeah. I'd want to work in a place like this.

Fast forward to this morning.

To the moment when I realized something while walking to the new office building. At Ayala Avenue.

Oh shit.

I got my wish.

I guess I just wasn't specific about exactly when I'd want to work in the Ayala Area. I even missed the Rufino Tower by two buildings. Two.

Well. As I'd always say, be careful what you wish for kiddies...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?