Monday, July 11, 2005

NIL GAIMAN

"That's the American way - they need to give people
an excuse to come and worship."
- American Gods

"Arrgh!" howled the wolves. "The people have
come out of the walls!"
-The Wolves In The Walls

I have a decent number of his books on my shelves. Though I don't have them, I had borrowed his graphic novels from friends. I follow his online journal. I've had an idea he'd be dropping by Manila since April.
But somehow, to the absolute horror of folks who know me (particularly those I've actually turned on to reading him) I didn't feel like I really had to see the great Neil Gaiman in the flesh.
At least, not as a sweaty fanboy.

For me, I guess it's simply a matter of faith.

Now.

I'm off to run with the wolves.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?