Sunday, July 04, 2004

BLAME THE FULL MOON

Guess I should apologize in advance.

Never thought of myself as a poet. It's just that...early this morning, maybe around three or four, I woke up with silvery moonglow on my face, and this poem in my mind:

i may never be able to
hold you
for
your heavens are beyond my
reach

i may never be able to
call you
my own because your
beauty is not deserved by
a mere man

yet

i admire you as now i do
from afar and
content my heart with gazing at the
resplendence that can inspire
demons and madden angels

and i wait

for you to grant me a visit
as i dream and
grace me with a whisper
of your presence
that leaves mist-kisses

it is only during these moments
that our
dividing distance
is stripped of all
power

Comments:
you make me wanna cry
 
Er...I sucked THAT much?
 
yeah.
what's up with that?!
moonglow came my way too and shook me.
~loooeeees~
 
Must be the werewolf in my bloodline. *sniffs* Well...at least the moon shines over Singapore as well, eh Luez? Heh.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?